What we offer our people:
- Excellent pay - Competitive pay to start with pay increases based on performance, not tenure.
- Solid Training - Prior experience is welcome, but NOT necessary.
- Flexible schedules - We are looking for both part time and full time people. Schedules are able to be arranged around school, work, and family commitments.
- Choice of location - - Interviews take place in our main office but reps are able to work locally - in some cases, even remotely.
- Advancement - Those reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths including part-time, full-time, and management roles.
We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don't feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers.
Many of our reps are currently students. However, we welcome any applicant who has a positive attitude and is willing to learn and utilize new skills. Requirements
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start - at least on a part time basis - within the next seven to ten days
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work... Seriously - just about anything you can think of! It doesn't matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job - we can train you to do well with us.
Vector Marketing Corporation and Vector Marketing Canada are direct sales firms that market Cutco Cutlery, a line of kitchen cutlery, accessories and sporting knives of the highest quality.
- A Pennsylvania corporation with its administrative offices in Olean, NY, Vector is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alcas Corporation, which has been manufacturing Cutco Cutlery for 60 years.
- Handcrafted in the United States of the finest materials, Cutco products have a Forever Guarantee that protects the consumer's investment. As the sole distributor of Cutco, Vector has offices across the United States and Canada.
- Vector Marketing Corporation belongs to the Direct Selling Association, whose members are leading companies engaged in direct selling in the United States. All DSA members adhere to a strict CODE OF ETHICS and promote a high standard of integrity in our industry.
- Vector's annual sales are over $209 million dollars; a compelling testament to the fundamentals of our business: People, Products, and Programs. Currently Vector has over 200 offices in the U.S. and Canada.
- Although Vector U.S. is divided up into 6 'Regions' (Northeast, Midwest, Eastern, Central, Southwest and Western) for management and administrative purposes, representatives are not confined by any pre-set territories and are free to market