What we offer:
- Solid Training - our initial training is designed to take someone with little or no previous experience and give them the skills they need to be successful right away. We also offer additional training opportunities as our sales reps gain experience.
- Excellent pay - our competitive base rate ensures a low key approach to sales while our commission structure rewards high performing individuals. .
- Flexible schedules - our reps are able to take advantage of a customizable scheduling system that allows them to work as much or as little as they want.
- Choice of location - our interviews are held in our main office, but reps are able to work in the location of their choice - or in some cases, to work remotely.
- Advancement - our retention strategy recognizes that we can only keep people who are rewarded for their efforts. Those who do well have the ability to move into more career positions on either a sales or management track very quickly.
Our 30+ years of experience training new sales reps mean we care more about attitude and less about experience. Resumes can be misleading so our interview process is focused more on the person and less on their paperwork. While many of our sales reps are students, we welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
- Like working with people
- Willing to learn new skills
- Must be 18 or a high school graduate
- Looking for people who can start within the next seven to ten days
- Conditions apply
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work... Seriously - just about anything you can think of! It doesn't matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job - we can train you to do well with us.
Vector Marketing Corporation and Vector Marketing Canada are direct sales firms that market Cutco Cutlery, a line of kitchen cutlery, accessories and sporting knives of the highest quality.
- A Pennsylvania corporation with its administrative offices in Olean, NY, Vector is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alcas Corporation, which has been manufacturing Cutco Cutlery for 60 years.
- Handcrafted in the United States of the finest materials, Cutco products have a Forever Guarantee that protects the consumer's investment. As the sole distributor of Cutco, Vector has offices across the United States and Canada.
- Vector Marketing Corporation belongs to the Direct Selling Association, whose members are leading companies engaged in direct selling in the United States. All DSA members adhere to a strict CODE OF ETHICS and promote a high standard of integrity in our industry.
- Vector's annual sales are over $209 million dollars; a compelling testament to the fundamentals of our business: People, Products, and Programs. Currently Vector has over 200 offices in the U.S. and Canada.
- Although Vector U.S. is divided up into 6 'Regions' (Northeast, Midwest, Eastern, Central, Southwest and Western) for management and administrative purposes, representatives are not confined by any pre-set territories and are free to market